Keep Your System Running Longer with Regular Furnace Maintenance
If you want to extend the life of your heating system and identify potential breakdowns before they happen, regular furnace maintenance is the key. Our heating maintenance plan is the best in the industry. Not only do we keep your system optimized, there are no contracts. If one of our factory-trained maintenance experts does your tune-up maintenance, you automatically become a Priority Customer. That means we automatically contact you when it is time for your next tune-up, and you get the great benefits listed below in our Super Tune-up.
Super Tune-Up for $39.95!
This is a thorough, 21-point cleaning and checking of your system. We clean and check the condenser section; check for carbon monoxide leaks; check motor amps; oil and grease motors; check all electrical connections; change your filter and more. Because dirt is the No. 1 cause of equipment failure, it is very important that you have your equipment tuned up every year. These furnace tune-ups will prolong the life of your equipment and lower your utility bills. All manufacturers recommend that your equipment has a tune-up done every year and some warranties are voided if regular maintenance is not done.
Benefits of Custom Air’s Maintenance Plan:
- Free lifetime thermostat warranty: If your thermostat fails, call us and we will replace it with a new, high-quality digital thermostat for free.
- 10% discount on repairs: If your system breaks, call us and you will receive a 10 percent discount on the repair.
- No overtime fees: If you regularly maintain your system with us, we charge our regular rate if you need us in an emergency, 24/7.
- Reduced energy bills: Regular maintenance can lower energy bills by as much as 25%.
- Prolonged equipment life: Dirt is the No. 1 cause of equipment failure.
- Priority scheduling: As a Priority Customer, you will be scheduled ahead of the non-priority customers.
- Peace of mind: We will call you when it is time for your next tune-up.
- Safety: You receive a 21-point safety check and cleaning tune-up at a discounted rate.